1. 8-10 weeks before the start of the course the bill will be sent to the contact person of the school/consortium. The name mentioned on the bill will be the name of the participant.
2. All correspondence about billing will be done by the contact person of the school.
3. Payment of bills of more participants of the same school will be decided between TELLConsult admin and the school contactperson
4. The reference number of the bill(s) should be mentioned when paying. If you don’t mention the reference number you might get a reminder for the bill as the payment will not be recognised by TELLConsult administration.
6. The use of reference number(s) when paying is a necessity. If a consortium pays the bills of all teachers, all reference numbers involved should be mentioned.